Freestyle Skaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summery Of Everyone's Profile.

Go down

Summery Of Everyone's Profile. Empty Summery Of Everyone's Profile.

Post  riceballz Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:48 am

Name: WeiJing
Fav skills: Nil
More Info:Here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Rachelle Yeo
Fav skills: Now? See other people do issit. Now my skill level still zero Razz Next time more pro then I update this section!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shondy Ang
Fav skills: Double Crazy!
More Info: Here

Name: Zhi Zhong, Zervyn, Ztastic
Fav Skill:360 acid toe (trademark)

Name:Aloysius NG
Fav skill: Acid toe,trying to unity,wheel barrow,fast wheel and so on.. i am greedy!![/b]

Name: JunYi
Favourite Skills: It just keep going and going round and round.

Name: Andy Ng
Favourite Skills: crazy...
More Info: Here

Last edited by riceballz on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
riceballz
riceballz

http://blog-er-yi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum